The second year of my pinewood derby, I had a cop car, last year I won most realistic.
and this year I won BEST OF SHOW! for the coolest and best looking car.
Last year I got in 3 and 4 place, this year I got in 1st, 2nd, 4th and 3rd place. we got brownies after, and I won half
of the test races.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm awesome
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!
ReplyDeleteYes you are, Awesome! I would love to see a picture of your derby cars. Way to go Sky.
ReplyDeleteWhat was your car this year? My bother did these in Boy Scouts at church.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Sky! You rocked the Derby!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSky, I tried out that Poptropica game, and I guess I am not very good at it. It looks really cool though.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more from you. Love you